Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

STAY ALERT!! THEY MIGHT USE THE SAME STILY TO YOU AS WELL

I should agree it's a shame on me, for the first time in my life I got fooled like this and lost my blackberry mobile phone. I think this is a new style used by the thieves in Dar-es-salaam. Let me share this incident so that you all remain alert. This incident happened to me today morning at Livingstone Street (near I&M Bank), I was driving and did not realize that I did not put central lock in m...y car, all of a sudden on guy came and opened my door (driver door) and started shouting "wewe jana umenimwagia maji", I understood he was a thief because I know their Kariakoo stealing style, then I just forced and tried to close back the door but he was not releasing it so I just pressed the accelerator while the door was open and he moved out, then I locked the door and went little ahead and parked the car. When I was coming out of the car I realized my phone was not there, and don't remember what else was there on my seat which they must have also taken. Actually the thing was he opened my door to divert my concentration to him only and his partners opened the other doors and did their job. I walked back to the incident place but could not locate any of them, so remain alert, they might use this style to you also!!! ... Saleem

No comments:

Post a Comment