Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

The meaning of "MARKETING" explained intelligently ...


1) You see a gorgeous girl at a party, you go to her and say, "I am rich, marry me..."

-That's "Direct Marketing"


2) You attend a party, and your friend goes to a girl and pointing at you, tells her:
"He's very rich, marry him..."

... -That’s "Advertising"


3) You are at a party and a girl walks up to you, and says, "You are rich, can you marry me...??"

-That’s "Brand Recognition"


4) You see a cute girl at a party, and you go to her and say, "I am very rich marry me..." and she slaps you ...

-That’s "Customer Feedback"


5) You see a girl at a party, you go to her and say, " I am very rich marry me... " and she introduces you to her husband....

-That’s "Demand & Supply Gap"


6) You see a cute girl at a party, you go to her and say, "I am rich, marry me...." & your wife arrives.....

-That’s "Restriction for Entering New Markets!"

No comments:

Post a Comment